Thursday, August 28, 2008

Second Bb is coming....



"it's almost the time to get a second bb" this was my first thought when came to Jun 2008. I have been done many rounds of "calculation" when is the best time, because I have my family trip at November to hong kong, I wanted to have bb gal, I wanted to have Ox bb etc....

July 2008, pregnancy test resulted POSITIVE. Excited.

It's almost under my planning. :) , just that another out of plan thing had happened-- Morning Sickness. I have had very bad morning sickness...it's worse ever. I thought I could have better for this time! But, it's just very sick for me.

I have no more energy to accompany my son, luckily still have jeff to bring him for playing and giving him some fun. And for me, what i can do is, not doing anything.

one night, i was lying on bed, kinda sick.
papa: "珈珈,kiss妈妈一下,妈妈不舒服咯。“
He kissed on my forehead, opened 2 big eyes and asked "舒服吗?"

YES son, very 舒服! It's best moment that i had during the morning sickness period.

No comments: